1) Do I have to give credit to Graphics for Games (Roencia), for the art used in my game?
* No credit is nessasary for graphics purchased from the Game Creator Store. Our free graphics are donated from different individuals, and they might have a credit requirment in a readme when you download their packs.
2) Do I have to pay Roencia any royalties?
3) I need SPECIFIC graphics for my game, what do I do?
* To make sure we are making the right things that you need, please make requests by contacting us. The more detailed the request, the easier it is to follow through. An example is given below:
Request- Isometric Terrain
Dimensions- 64×64 or 128×128
Style-Half Realistic/Cartoon Smooth tone
Other- If you could make a set of graphic tiles complete with some trees, bushes, brick walls, and other elements that go with it that would help. Also, at least one character that fits with the tiles.
Need- I don’t have an immediate need for the graphics, but they would be nice for a game I want to start.
(need example #2- Around Septemeber 2012 I’m starting a game with my team, and need the graphics as placement to get started)
4) Can I give/sell graphics & games from your site?
* Yes you can. The Roencia site is dedicated for free downloads and featured products. You may opt to sell your graphics and games from our store graphicsforgames by contacting us. You retain 80% off your sales when selling from our store.
5) I'm a teacher and would like to license some graphics for my class, is this possible?
* We offer a compelling package for educational institutions at a really low price. Contact eldon at roencia.com for more information. You can take a look at how it works from choosing a package on this link.